Issue Analysis Paper researching this issue of Transgender Athletes in competition. A literary text, in this case the poem The Changeling (copy of poem attached) should be used to contribute to the understanding of the issue. An Annotated Bibliography for two peer reviewed articles is also attached. Review the annotated bibliography for better understanding of the issue. The two source articles are also attached. The paper needs three additional sources added to the two sources I am providing. I will need access to any additional sources. Also attached is the grading rubric and the assignment prompt. 5 to 7 pages APA style
Paper 3: Issue Analysis Research Paper
Objectives- This assignment will teach the following skills:
• Analysis of an issue of current relevance and evaluation of solutions to it
• Discussion of how a literary text contributes understanding of the issue
• source evaluation and synthesis
• academic essay writing
• APA documentation and formatting
Spirit of the Assignment:
Students will analyze a relevant current issue suggested and approved by their instructor. Students will either focus their thesis on persuading the reader that the issue is a serious problem (there must be existing controversy about whether it is a problem) or persuading the reader of what solution(s) should be used. Students will use at least five (5) sources to explore the issue: at least two peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles, one literary text with ideas that relate to the issue, and two otherwise credible sources (may also be peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles).
Read these webpages on writing a research paper.
1. Select an issue and a literary text that relates to that issue. Examples of current relevant issues are climate change, other environmental issues, wealth inequality, inequality based on socioeconomic status, and nuclear armament. Once you’ve decided on a general current issue, you will need to narrow your focus.
2. Reread the literary text. Students should remember the literary text can relate to the issue in surprising ways.
3. Research, finding the required sources described above.
4. Draft your essay.
5. Revise and proofread.
6. Submit according to instructor instructions.
Must-haves- Your paper must achieve the following:
• 5-7 pages
• At least 5 sources total (at least 2 peer-reviewed, scholarly journal articles, 1 literary text, 2 other credible sources)
• A thesis that asserts either why this issue is a problem or goes further and asserts the best solution to the issue
• At least a paragraph of discussion of the literary text that shows what ideas the literary text adds to understanding of the issue
• Academic language and APA formatting and documentation
Do-nots- Please be sure to avoid:
• 1st and 2nd person pronouns
• Merely summarizing sources and adopting sources’ positions
• Using papers from other classes and semesters
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.