The Kind of Behavior I Will Promote and the Rules That Support It
•What behaviors, generally speaking, will I promote in my classes?
•What specific rules, if any, will I use to guide student behavior?
•What procedures (routines) do I want to use to manage the complexity of the school day?
Please find answer in the paper below, then add to it.
The Kind of Behavior I Will Promote and the Rules That Support
· What behaviors, generally speaking, will I promote in my classes?
In the effort to ensuring significant achievement of the learning goals, positive behaviors are held high. Some of the most positive classroom behaviors that I will promote in my class will be hardworking, active listening, effective communication, caring, and respect for others. Effective communication will be essential in building trust amongst the learners and the teachers (Rindermann & Baumeister, 2015). Again, it will be easy to give a clear directive with effective communication, significantly when solving educational issues. Communication is significant in promoting learners’ engagement and in the creation of better associations amongst learners; additionally, effective communication will play an essential role in improving the class’s general productivity through team building. In the same manner, active listening promotes content mastery in the classroom, especially during learning. Active listening would make it easy for teachers to coordinate the learners and learning activities. Caring behavior will also be promoted in my class to ensure that students care about the affairs of their peers’. Additionally, respect should be an assurance amongst the learners and their teachers.
· What specific rules (5 – 10) will I use to guide student behavior?
1. Learners should complete their homework and submit them to their respective teachers on time.
2. Students should be polite, kind, and courteous to others to establish good relations.
3. Learners should always keep their feet and hands to themselves.
4. Respect should be observed, not only for the teachers but also for classmates and school properties.
5. Students should actively listen to their teachers and strictly adhere to instructions.
6. Learners should always work hard to achieve the best.
7. Learners should always ensure their safety while in the school compound by maintaining cleanliness.
8. Learners should show a sense of respect by raising their hands in class, especially when they want to communicate an issue (for instance, when they want to visit the nurse, move outside the classroom, among other incidences)
9. The school rules should always guide learners.
· What procedures (routines) do I want to use to manage the complexity of the school day? State the situation and then how students will complete this procedure.
Some of the strategic procedures that I will use in managing the complexity of the school day would include:
1. Beginning classes promptly: the beginning of the daily school routines is highly essential in ensuring the school activities’ smooth running. For instance, in the classroom setting, I will always consider starting the lesson by greeting my students and create a conducive environment for learners to prepare for the lessons of the day. I will always begin my lessons by creating adequate time for learning (Totura, Kutash, Labouliere & Karver, 2017). Additionally, teachers should equip their students with warm-up tasks done every day independently.
2. Establish procedures for asking questions:
a. While asking questions, learners should raise their hands. In the same manner, questions should boost learners’ remembrance. In some other incidences, students should consider asking queries after the lesson has ended to avoid confusion.
b. Creating a strategic system for the restroom use: students should keep their time to ensure that it is spending accordingly in alignment with the school rules. Also, teachers must have the whereabouts of every student with the school compound.
c. End classes efficiently: lessons should end in a style where teachers should give a general review of the lesson’s to link to the next lesson. Efficiently ended lessons give learners the curiosity to wait for the next lesson.
Generally, reinforcement of the positive behaviors in the classroom ensures the smooth running of the educational activities. Teachers will also have an easy time coordinating the activities in the learning process. Likewise, effective implementation of rules and procedures in handing different activities and directing learners will promote the success of the education sector. Besides, effective communication will play an essential role in improving the class’s general productivity through team building.
Rindermann, H., & Baumeister, A. E. (2015). Parents’ SES vs. parental educational behavior and children’s development: A reanalysis of the Hart and Risley study. Learning and Individual Differences, 37, 133-138.
Totura, C. M. W., Kutash, K., Labouliere, C. D., & Karver, M. S. (2017). Evaluating active parental consent procedures for school programming: Addressing the sensitive topic of suicide prevention. Journal of school health, 87(2), 114-120.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.