· Describe the demographics of the city your facility. Describe how your facility will benefit the community. Describe your stakeholders. What are the needs of the stakeholders? How will this facility satisfy their needs?
Provide a formal mission and vision statement for the facility.
· List five major sources of revenue your facility will have (these should be real, i.e., possible sponsors in the venue’s location.) and 10 monthly expenditures for your facility. List these and your anticipated monthly bill. Look up or call another facility to see what their expenses are. Don’t guess based on no information. Make an educated guess based on other venues of similar size.
· Chapter 5 and 6 should help with this section.
· Have 10 different pieces of equipment and/or supplies to place in your new facility.
· Have 10 different purchase orders from 10 different companies.
· Your purchase orders should include the vendor name & location, price, order number and quantity (include sizes, colors and other details if applicable).
· These should be REAL people and companies. Look them up on the Internet to make sure that you could actually purchase these items and the cost associated with them.
· If the item will require being installed, call around to find out how much installing the equipment will be. Post that expense also.
· MS Publisher (Business Forms) has templates for purchase orders.
· Completed purchase order forms from other sources on the internet are not acceptable. You should
· I will provide this form for you on MOODLE
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Accommodations:
· Describe 10 ways (or areas) that your facility will comply with ADA requirements.
· Read chapter 6 in your text to get some ideas of areas that you need to be in compliance with ADA laws.
· The following websites will be fruitful for you to complete this section:
Risk Management Plan:
· Identify 10 structural risks in your new facility.
· State how frequent and sever each risk will likely have at your facility. You can look this up at a similar type and size facility.
· Explain how you will protect yourself from these structural risks so that you don’t get sued in the future.
· Explain what the risk is and how you will protect yourself.
· Provide a projected weeklong list of events that would occur at your facility. Would your schedule allow the organization to meet their bills?
· Please show specific times for the following:
a. Activities for your facility during operating hours (classes, practices, game times, etc.) on an hour by hour basis.
b. Maintenance and Staff schedule showing routine tasks to be performed (i.e. cleaning, supervising, maintenance), when they will take place and by whom (janitor, lifeguard, front desk, etc.)
· Make sure your drawing is colorful and marked well with the proper identification of water fountains, bathrooms, handicap seats and parking spaces, locker rooms, etc.
· Make sure your paper is placed in a folder and has plastic sleeves for the sheets of papers.
References/Citations for all sources used to gather information. This includes articles, company web-sites, photos, standards for athletic fields, etc. Make sure you use APA format for this IN the paper AND at the end of your paper in a References Cited section.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.