This course assignment is under the subject: sociology with a concentration on Human Services. In this assignment, it will not only fall under that subject but also Social Pedagogy. With that said here are the directions:
These questions will require content from, readings, a film: Short Term 12, and a pocketbook called Social Pedagogy. Please answer the questions and include references along with its page number and correct citation (APA 7th edition Format). Aforementioned, you must integrate and reference ALL the required readings from this theme. This social pedagogy assignment is intended to provide you (the student) with an opportunity to explore, delineate, and reflect upon an alternative paradigm and approach when working in human services.
In addition, you can find these readings and book: Social Pedagogy from the file dropbox here.
As well as, the film, Short Term 12 from this following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8T351hCl6Y. This film is free on Youtube and Tubi. With that being said, here are the following questions:
For access to the Social Pedagogy pocketbook here is the link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/b6y9in
For access to Storo’s readings, both chapter 3 and 7, here is the link:https://www.sendspace.com/file/pkkv1j
1. Define and delineate the main characteristics of social pedagogy integrating the required Storø, Cameron, and Cameron & Moss. You can include quotes but focus on describing social pedagogy in your own words. Demonstrate your understanding of both the profession and the approach.
2. Referring to Storø’s chapter 7, choose a min. of 3 examples from “Short Term 12” and/or your own experiences in your field internship(s) and illustrate what he refers to as “tools of the social pedagogue’s trade”. You can also include examples of where the “social pedagogical tools” were not applied but could have been. Discuss what that might look like.
3. Discuss the relationship between values, theory/methods, and action (as illustrated in Storø’s chapter 3, p. 41) and how this relationship might play out in practice. Integrate examples from “Short Term 12”, the readings, and/or from your internship(s).
4. Discuss possible reasons for why both the social pedagogical approach and profession have not been developed extensively in the US and in other countries, where English is the first language. Including references from the chapter by Cameron and Moss is helpful here.
5. In the spirit of social pedagogy, an area is left blank for you. In social pedagogy, it is expected that the professionals use their agency, their discretion, and their theoretical base to be reflexive and integrate their observations, use themselves, and use their knowledge base. Therefore, please include a section in your paper which YOU think should be there. What do YOU think is important about social pedagogy that has not been required for you to write about? Don’t get nervous! Use your knowledge and experiences and include what YOU think should also be in the paper!
If you have any questions, issues, or concerns. Please let me know
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.