PROJECT MOTIVATION-Only use sources attached
• A clear research question and project motivation. The first paragraphs should provide a statement of your research question (How has the PRD affected clientelism in mexico) the research question just be and justify the focus of your project, explaining why it is an important focus of study.
• A summary of existing research on the topic, exemplified by what is included in the syllabus. (You can write as if what we have included in the syllabus constitutes the entire literature on the topic). Describe the questions that have been asked in this literature, the theoretical arguments that have been made thus far to explain observed variation in the existing literature, the approaches taken in these studies, and the findings of existing studies.
• An explanation of how your project will contribute to the existing literature you have read thus on the topic, e.g., are you asking a different question, focusing on an unexplored potential explanation for a given phenomenon, focusing on a different empirical case, or using a different research design.
• A theoretical framework. Identify the main dependent variable in your study. (This should relate directly to your research question.) Identify possible explanations for variation in your dependent variable of interest. These should take the form of propositions that could be falsifiable through the collection of relevant data. (E.g. Subnational authority regimes are likely to be more prevalent in regions where there are comparatively high levels of income inequality.)
• Please choose between one of types of designs discussed in class:
• Small N case comparison
• See Falleti, Gibson, or Eaton for examples
• Large N case comparison (regression analysis)
• See Reuter et al. for an example
• Experimental analysis
• See Auerbach and Thachil for an example
• Game theoretical analysis (perhaps paired with a statistical test)
• See Stokes 2005 for an example
• See Auyero (on clientelism), Gay (on civil society) for examples
• Explain why your proposed design is particularly well suited to answering your research question. In this discussion, admit some of the potential limitations of your choice of design, but explain why these are outweighed by advantages that you identify.
• In addition to identifying your choice of research design, explain which case or cases you will study and why this selection is appropriate given your research question. Also explain what types of data you plan to collect and examine in order to execute the study.
• A bibliography.
Only use the sources attached, nothing else!
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.