Professional Practice Paper
Based on the AP role of the person that you interviewed in W1 Project, in a 2 page paper (excluding the title page, references, and appendices) describe the role, the type of organization, and address all the interview questions (see below), and include:
List the type of organization. For example: Primary care office, ED, Specialty, cardiology GI etc.
List the type of and how many clients it serves.. Research in your area the number of visits in a local office per year or # of visits seen local ED, specialty office etc.
The professional fit for advanced nursing role. “Fit” refers to the Qualifications in order to be an AP provider at that agency/organization. What license, credentialing (accrediting agency, and other expectations NPI, CMS)?
What are the core competencies required in this role?
Include a brief job description
Discuss board of nursing NPA or scope of practice of the state. Include what the NPA in the state allows and restrictions.
· Interview Questions
· In my scheduled interview, I have chosen Jefferson, Brown ANP-C, GNP-BC, ADN, AGNP. He is currently working as a primary care adult-gerontology nurse practitioner at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical center. Our interview will be carried out on 4th November 2020 at the hospital’s conference chamber. Some of the intended questions include the following:
· Can you please describe your nursing path to your current field of practice?
· Can you describe your role and responsibilities as AGNP at Aurora center?
· What types of medical challenges and conditions most of your patients face?
· How do you help them manage and overcome the above-stated conditions and challenges?
· I understand your work as both a post-acute care nurse and primary care nurse. Could you describe what your daily responsibilities in these two roles are?
· In what ways do you find AGNP roles different from your previous ANP roles?
· Why did you decide to become an AGNP?
· What motivated you to become one instead of being an ANP?
· What is the most rewarding aspect of being an AGNP?
· What specific challenges do you encounter in your routine work?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.