• Create a personal definition of Occupational Therapy by incorporating an understanding of the historical and philosophical base of the profession of occupational therapy while integrating the meaning and dynamics of occupation and activity, including the interaction of areas of occupation, performance skills, performance patterns, activity demands, context(s), and environments, client factors.
• Identify and describe how Occupational Therapy aids in the demonstration of knowledge and understanding of the concepts of human behavior.
• Explain the impact of this knowledge and understanding on the individual client.
• Identify areas categorized as traditional and emerging areas of OT practice.
• Select a field of personal interest in OT. Discuss why field of interest is of personal interest from the identified areas categorized as traditional and emerging areas of OT practice.
• Identify personal experiences that provide useful insight and empathy in this field of interest.
• Reflect about your career goals 5 years after you graduate
• Identify what you would need to learn to achieve your career goal, i.e. resources, certifications, and training.
• Demonstrate an understanding for the commitment in the Profession to locating, processing and relaying/creating quality information (tests, statistics, measurements)from evidence based research to facilitate role development, delivering evidenced based practice and developing therapeutic relationships.
• Discuss personal skills/abilities possessed and which will be needed to engage with specific populations(for e.g. when working to address effects of health, disability, disease process on the individual, family and society or when promoting wellness)and develop appreciation for the diversified components of the individual client (environmental and sociocultural considerations).
Research and Organization:
• Apply and demonstrate evidence-based practice knowledge and understanding of research principles acquired through classroom instruction and library orientation.
• Complete a search on a library database with access to OT professional articles/journals.
• Attach an article from your research to support your field of interest.
• Use APA style format and content (cover page: tabs, centering, page numbers, organization of headings as per APA style; font size, paragraph organization, headings, accurate use of paraphrase and citations).
• The topic’s contents are organized in a clear manner, by paragraphs (abstract/introduction, body, conclusion).
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.