Once you choose your monuments which is the Martin Luther King Jr Memorial and the Bethel Chapel AME Church , prepare to answer ALL of these questions in teaching an audience about it.
1. When and by whom was the monument built? Was it man-made, or a naturally made thing? Who designed it?
2. Why was it built? What is the significance of it?
3. Where is it located? (Be specific—city, state)
4. What is its purpose?
5. Why would / do people visit it? What do you and the visitors think of it?
6. What effects does the monument have on the human activity around it? Like economy / tourism, culture?
7. Be prepared to show images of your monument—as many as you need. You should give credit to wherever you find your images.
In addition to basic information your audience should know, you must make conclusions about your topic in some, or all, of these categories:
1. Is the monument powerful? How and why? (Note that powerful does not have to mean GOOD power.)
2. What is the purpose of the monument? Does the monument serve this original purpose in the 21st century? Why and how?
3. Is there anything controversial about your chosen monument(s)? Or, does the monument help / hurt society or surrounding community in a complicated way? Are there people who have a problem with this monument, and people who fight to remove the monument? Similarly, are there people who fight for the monument to survive? How, why, and where do you stand on the problem?
Last, I want you to think about the need for monuments in general. Your project needs to answer these questions:
• Do communities need monuments? Why or why not?
• Are there any other ways that we can honor or remember the past without the use of monuments? Decide and discuss where you stand on the use of monuments specifically.
If you do not want to focus on a monument, I will work with you to find something you are interested in; however, you must at least focus on a text that we discussed this semester (except Kindred).
Regardless of the option, all projects must meet the following requirements:
• Establish a specific intellectual focus, position, and argument on its topic
• Show evidence of research through a works cited page
• Show evidence of critical analysis and scholarly engagement with course materials
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.