You are to prepare a research paper on the difference between leadership and management and between leaders and managers.
Although leadership and management are essential processes, they are distinct from one another. We learned that both are needed and must function together in any organization that is seeking to implement change. Likewise, when it comes to people, leaders are not the same as managers. They differ in their roles, values, risk tolerance, orientations toward change, and their contributions to the team.
Your paper is to discuss, and where appropriate, illustrate these distinctions. You should also consider how these processes and people interact in the achievement of the organization’s mission.
Finally, you are to personally apply this information in the form of a self-reflective section of your paper written in the first person. Your paper must be 1,250–1,750 words in length, meet APA style standards for professional papers, and include a minimum of 7 scholarly citations.
Your paper must include the following headings. Develop appropriate subheadings where needed.
· Defining Leadership and Management
In this section, define and differentiate leadership and management as organizational processes. You are to distinguish between these processes and discuss their relationship to one another. Provide citations to support your assertions.
· Comparing Leaders and Managers
In this section, define and differentiate leaders and managers as from one another with regards to their thinking, roles, values, contributions, and attitude toward risk of both the leader and manager orientations.
· Biblical Examples
In this section, identify biblical examples of leadership and management and leaders and managers. Your examples should be used to illustrate these process and people distinctions and their relationship to one another.
· Personal Application
In this section, apply the concepts of your paper to yourself. This section is to be self-reflective, written in the first person, and consider the following questions.
(1) Do I think and function as more of a manager or leader?
(2) What can I do to grow as a manager?
(3) What can I do to improve as a leader?
Your paper must meet the following standards (see rubric) to an Advanced level paper.
· Your paper must be 1,250–1,750 words in length.
· Your paper must meet the current APA style requirements. Your paper must follow the “Professional” style template. This includes the title page, abstract, and reference page. The title page, abstract, and references are not included in the required word count.
· Your paper must include a minimum of 7 scholarly citations. This 7-citation standard does not include course textbooks, the Bible, or Bible commentaries. You may use them in preparing your paper and should cite them appropriately, but they do not count toward your seven citations.
· Your paper must be written in a formal academic style, including when responding to questions related to yourself as the writer. When responding to those questions, you should refer to yourself with phrases like “this writer…” or “this researcher…” or “the author of this paper.” This style may seem odd to you, but that is the accepted style of writing for your dissertation. By getting in that mode for all submissions, you will likely have fewer issues later when you write your prospectus and dissertation. Note that this is an exception to the APA style guide.
· Where expressly stated as an exception, you are to write in the first person.
· Your paper must be well-written, have a logical flow, and demonstrate exceptional care in aligning the submitted work with the assignment instructions.
· Your paper must be free of errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.