Leadership Self-Assessment Paper Assignment
Most chapters in the Northouse text include a questionnaire or diagnostic asking you how you engage that particular approach or theory of leadership. Across the term, you have been asked to complete 12 these diagnostics. From our reading, and what you learn about yourself from completing the various questionnaires, you will write a self-assessment paper. The goal of this self-assessment is to formalize a perspective of your strengths and abilities, as well as your challenges and areas for growth, as a leader and how you view leadership.
Specific assignment requirements include:
1. Consider your leadership attitudes, attributes, and abilities across leadership situations (e.g. community service work, professional or job related, etc.)
2. Review all 12 diagnostics/questionnaires you completed.
a. Consider what they say about your leadership strengths.
b. Consider what they say about your leadership challenges.
c. Consider how they inform in which leadership contexts you are likely most successful.
d. Identify five goals for improving your leadership potential suggested by the diagnostics.
e. Identify specific steps you can take to help achieve the goals.
3. After completing the analysis in Step 2, organize and craft a reflective essay demonstrating the process you engaged and the results of your process. The essay should include a clear introduction with statement of purpose for the essay, a clear structure with well-crafted paragraph development supported by examples from your analysis, and a meaningful conclusion. Be sure to include an explanation of the process you used in conducting your analysis.
4. You are expected to specifically apply a minimum of 8 of the diagnostics/questionnaires’ contents in your self-assessment.
5. To adequately address the assignment your paper likely will require a minimum of 7 to 10 pages.
6. To appropriately cite specific diagnostics you reference, be sure to use the exact name of the diagnostic/questionnaire as presented in your text.
7. Include a references page and source citations as appropriate (APA Format).
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.