You are an employee of a company. The Management Team of your company is developing a manual, for internal use, the purpose of which is to train staff in areas of risk management, so that your company staff can learn to avoid similar failures in risk management procedures. Management is aware that you have recently completed a course in business risk management, and have asked you to prepare a case study report for inclusion.
Company The Risk Event
Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 7 recall
Management has agreed on the following specific tasks after discussions with you:
1. Research the facts of the case. The facts and material for the analysis should be drawn from primary sources such as company and regulator reports wherever possible, and then secondary sources such as press and other reports or published articles by third parties and experts commenting on or analyzing the incident. Sources should be fully referenced.
2. You are required to identify at least two, and at most three, risk management issues illustrated by the case. Compare and contrast the way in which these issues were dealt with by the company with the material presented in your course or other reference material dealing with the concepts or issues that the case illustrates. In your report, you may also assess the effectiveness with which the crisis, created as a result of the failures in risk management, was managed. The analysis of crisis management is in addition to the coverage of the two to three risk management issues.
3. Management believes that the quality of this material will not be judged on the number of concepts or issues illustrated by a particular case study but on how well each concept or issue is illustrated and analyzed. Therefore, greater depth in the assessment of the underlying risk management issues (and crisis management). Likewise, the lessons and recommendations need to be specific and relevant to your company.to be of use to your company’s staff.
Your report should contain the following sections:
1. Executive Summary: A concise review of the report outlining the major findings/issues and conclusions/recommendations. This section is allocated 4 marks.
2. Introduction and Aims: Outline the aims of the report and discuss the approach you have taken to research and develop your case material. Make explicit the criteria that you have used in choosing the risk management issue(s) identified in the case. This section is allocated 3 marks.
3. Case Study: This section should include brief facts of the case, and your analysis of the risk and crisis management issues, and in particular why the risk management issues examined in the case occurred. This section is allocated 13 marks.
4. Conclusion and Recommendations (Separately). Describe the lessons that can be learned by your company from the case, the improvements in governance, risk management processes including control procedures and treatment systems that you consider should have been implemented to address the issues you identified and give the reasons for your recommendations. This section is allocated 9 marks.
5. References: List the sources you have consulted for the completion of the report. This section is allocated 1 mark.
(no more than 10 pages, A4 page size, 12 font, one and a half line spacing) excluding the cover page, the reference list, and any attachments.
The report marks will be allocated for each section as noted above. Creative and innovative analytical work will be rewarded, in particular how effectively the facts of the case are linked to the risk and crisis management issues that have been identified, and the extent to which the conclusions and lessons highlight specific better ways of addressing the issues identified.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.