No bibliography is required, however please footnote any direct quotes. You can use your book and any materials available to you to craft your answers.
Required Text: Bauer, Erdogan, Caughlin, and Truxillo, Human Resource Management – People Data and Analytics Sage ISBN 9781506363127
1. 1. How has the role of HRM (Human Resource Management) changed in recent years? Discuss three trends that are changing the HRM function. Why have these roles changed?
2. Identify and explain the steps in formulating a business strategy (5 steps).
3. Discuss several ways that training helps companies gain a competitive advantage (minimum 4).
4. You are interviewing an entry level accountant for a staff role in a major corporation. A CPA is a plus but not required. A college degree in Accounting or related is required. Some experience is a plus. The job is located in lower Manhattan (NYC) and pays 65k plus benefits and a 5% potential bonus. Please create an interview outline with 5 critical questions and discuss why you chose these questions.
5. Recently your company announced it will purchase and manage a company in Saudi Arabia. It is your first oversees business venture. The company has 500 Saudi Nationals and a handful of expats from the USA and Europe. You have been asked to transfer 10 senior sales and operations executives for a year there. Three are female and seven are male. What considerations will you need to review and find solutions for before transferring them?
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.