This assignment requires you to craft a problem statement and outline that provide the foundation for your final paper.
First, please review the assignment for the final paper in the syllabus. Bullet below:
• Problem Statement and Outline (due 11/1/20): You will draft a brief and succinct problem statement that will serve as the focus on your paper, and a simple outline that addresses key paper content. The statement should be no longer than one paragraph (about 5–6 sentences), and you will find a document designed to help you think about and structuring your problem statement on iLearn listed with this assignment. The outline should include major, primary sections of the paper, and secondary level will reflect main arguments/points being made. Please note that outlines should not contain text or prose that we normally associate with a fully developed paper.
Second, consider what type of human resources problem (Dealing with Difficult Employees is my choice) you want to examine, and write a single paragraph (just one, about 5–6 sentences long) that describes that specific problem. A PDF document that provides additional guidance on writing a problem or needs statement is attached to this assignment.
Third, you will create a detailed outline for your final paper. Each section in your outline should have titles; that is, a succinct listing of each of the sections of your paper and detailed information about what will be included within each section. Therefore, you should have several “levels” built into your outline. Your section titles should be the first level, each secondary level will reflect main arguments/points being made.
Please note that outlines should not contain text or prose that we normally associate with a fully developed paper.
• Use Times New Roman font, 12-point size, and 1-inch margins (top, bottom, right, left)
• Include your name, the name of the assignment (for example, “Job Analysis Assignment,” “Final Paper,” etc.), the class name and number, and the date on a cover page.
• Double-space the text of the paper and the reference list; single-space the cover page
• Please use APA style (with in-text parenthetical citations and a reference list) for all assignments.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.