The document Erika’s 1st draft is my professor editing my paper already.
The Research Paper: The Final Draft
1. Cover Page. Include title, author, school, page number, running head.
2. Abstract. This should be around 150-200 words and include keywords.
3. The paper itself, consisting of an introduction, main body (review of literature), and conclusion. This should be roughly 2000 to 2500 words.
4. Annotated bibliography. Include any sources cited in the review of literature as well as any other pertinent sources consulted. These should include more and possibly some different sources from those that you included in the first draft of the annotated bibliography. Include a minimum of eight. Annotations should be brief and to the point.
The Research Paper: The Annotated Bibliography Practice Draft
Your final paper due at the end of the semester must include an annotated bibliography. It must be in APA style and include a minimum of 12 reliable sources including:
1. Two or more books
2. Two or more professional journals or trade periodical
3. Four or more other (reliable) sources—newspapers or other periodicals, government sources, dictionaries, encyclopedias, interviews, etc. • Annotations should include a one or two sentence summary of what the source contains as well as how and why this is useful to your topic. In addition, explain why web-based source is reliable and should be taken seriously
Consider the following:
1. The Abstract is a brief, comprehensive summary of the contents of the paper
2. Its form is largely based on an updated version of your outline.
3. It should be: a. accurate b. non-evaluative c. coherent & readable (written in standard English sentences)
4. Include a set of keywords that another researcher would likely use if they were searching the paper’s subject.
The mark for this assignment will be based on the following criteria:
1. Completeness: It should include the thesis and all the important points in the paper.
2. Uses an introduction-body-conclusion structure in which the parts of the report are discussed in order.
3. Uses one or more well-developed paragraphs, which are unified, coherent, concise, and able to stand alone (that is, can I understand it without reading the paper?)
4. Writer follows the rule of English grammar & APA style.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.