Word Count: (300 words)
As a member of the multidisciplinary care team within clinical practice, with assistance, you will be involved in the holistic care of a patient. While you are on placement you will have the opportunity to participate in care planning and delivery.
1. Choose one medical or surgical care scenario from your current placement and using the systematic approach to care, discuss the following in relation to your chosen care scenario
a) How you would assess the care that is required for this patient.
b) How you would plan the care that is required for this patient.
2. You will need to provide an outline or overview of the care scenario. This can be outlined in the appendix if you wish so as not to exceed your word count. You will need to demonstrate clearly, the stages of both holistic care assessment and care planning.
3. You will need to demonstrate your ability to work with the other members of the team involved in this patient’s care assessment and care planning.
4. You will need to demonstrate your ability to communicate effectively with the other members of the team involved in this patient’s care assessment and care planning.
5. You will also need to use a theoretical model to underpin your answer such as the “Activities of Daily Living Model” (Roper et al, 1980). This will allow you to focus on specific activities of daily living as applicable to your patient needs during your assessment and planning of care.
6. You will need to outline how this patient is assessed by identifying the key elements for a holistic assessment of this client. Describe who was involved in the assessment of this patient and what was your role within this process? You should include what examples of assessment tools were used during the course of this scenario and which member of the team was involved with applying the tool during the assessment process. These tools need to be evidenced based and currently being used within your clinical setting. If you refer to assessment tools you should use your appendix to give examples of such tools.
7. You will need to outline the care planning stage for this patient and what goals were identified. You will need to demonstrate ability to prioritise the care planning according to immediate and intermediate goals, when they will need to be reviewed and by whom. Again you need to outline who was involved with this part of the process and what role you played in planning the care for your patient.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.