· Your bibliography should include at least 10 article-length scholarly sources that you substantially reference in the paper. Each substantially referenced book-length source counts as three articles.
· Use of primary sources is encouraged but not required for this paper.
· The paper must demonstrate an understanding of the existing scholarship on the topic.
· Thesis/Argument: Your paper should not be an overview or summary of your findings. After a close reading of all the sources you’ve collected, formulate an argument (thesis) about the topic you are investigating. Remember that an argument is a claim that needs to be supported with reasoning and evidence. Clearly state your argument in the introduction (usually the last sentence of the introduction).
· The body of the paper should develop your argument, using good reasoning and evidence drawn from the sources.
· You may quote, paraphrase, and summarize the content of the sources. However, please do not take the sources at their face value; always analyze the sources.
· Each paper should be roughly 12 pages (double-spaced) in length (including the title page and bibliography). It should be typed in a standard 12-point font with standard 1 to 1.25-inch margins and include page numbers and a title.
· Include a title page and a bibliography.
· For how to compose a title page and other formatting issues, see: https://library.menloschool.org/chicago
· It is important that you write the paper in your own words. Taking more than four consecutive words from a source without enclosing the passage in quotation marks and citing the source is considered plagiarism.
· You should cite the source whether you are quoting, paraphrasing, or summarizing an author’s work. Provide a source and citation for any piece of information that is not common knowledge.
· Your paper should contain citations for your sources using footnotes in the Chicago (Turabian) format, with the “Notes and Bibliography” (not Author-Date) system. Here is the website where you can find examples that illustrate the system: https://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide/citation-guide-1.html
· Include a full citation the first time you cite the source. Use a shortened version (Author’s last name, abbreviated title, page number) when citing the same source for the second and subsequent times.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.