Guidelines – Oral Presentation – 10 X 10 X 10:
1. 10 minutes |10 slides | No more than 10 words per slide
2. Spelling counts!
3. Due on Tuesday, November 17th at 3:30pm posted on Blackboard in Assignments section
4. Late submission will be penalized one grade per day.
5. In your presentation, include:
o Overview of main concept
o Logo & tagline
o Spokesperson recommendation
o Corporate sponsors – and rationale
o Micro influencers – why?
o Any 4 communication executions, and
o Why you think this entity will be successful.
6. Schedule of presentations to be announced (likely 11.17 and one other day).
Create any one of the following concepts:
– Your own new sports franchise (for an existing league) – make up city/nickname/mascot.
– A brand new movie or video game (not a prequel or a sequel) from an entertainment property; it can be from a book, an animated character.
– A new 3-day music event (that does not already exist).
1. Describe the “new” entity in 50 words or less and identify the venue/geography/field where your new entity will take place. (5 points)
2. Name 3 non-competing appropriate corporate sponsors you will secure. Why are these the best choices? (10 points)
La Penta School of Business
MKT 360 – Global Entertainment Marketing
Professor Steven Jarmon
Final Project | Fall 2020
– Continued –
3. Identify 2 specific brand ambassadors and 2 specific micro influencers for your entity – Be sure to provide reason/size of potential audience/specific role. (10 points)
4. Identify a national or global spokesperson for your entity. Why? (10 points)
5. Adapt the 4 C’s of Entertainment/Content Marketing to your entity. (10 points)
6. Identify 6 potential licenses for your entity. (10 points)
7. Create an actual logo and a tagline – show colors, font, etc. (10 points)
8. Provide 2 each of the following. (If using video, attach file): (10 points)
b. Facebook Posts
c. TikTok Posts
d. 2 traditional communication executions (print ad, radio script, TV storyboard, PR event
9. Identify and discuss the entertainment marketing “channels” your entity will participate in – name and provide rationale for at least 5 unique and different applications. Why? (10 points)
10. Why will this venture be a financial success especially when considering the change of consumer behavior in a world that now understands and has to cope with a pandemic? Use text, class notes, research to support your answer (15 points)
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.