Please choose from Nike, Stockx, Apple, Best Buy, Valve Corporation, Nintendo, Domino’s. Please ask me first if you want to choose company other than the above.
Sources are not required but recommended.
Pick a company that you are familiar with and have sufficient first-hand access to their operational information, e.g. a company you, a family member or friend works/worked for, or a business you interacted closely as a customer. Study, analyze, and report on the company independently. Conduct the following research, and develop an analysis paper covering:
1. Specify at least one, and no more than three, critical service and/or operational capabilities the
2. company must excel in to succeed. E.g. product quality, speed of delivery, customer service, competitive pricing, service flexibility, availability or dependability, etc. Do not be generic and list everything, focus on the business’ core competencies.
3. How does the company attempt to excel at these capabilities against their competitors? How can it improve?
4. Chart the current Value Stream Map of a key process (such as production, the customer communications or customer service, or order management cycle), analyze the opportunities for improvement. Chart the future state (and the ideal state if possible) of the Value Stream Map.
5. Based on your research, how do the company’s operations strategy impact their marketing and business strategies, and provide competitive advantages or lead to disadvantages?
6. Which areas do you think the company should focus on operationally in order to scale or grow? Propose a growth strategy operationally for 2021.
Focus on the first-hand research and original critical analysis, supported by some secondary research based on published materials such as through SEC documents, online news archives, company websites, etc. The secondary/literature research should not exceed 20% of the paper and only sourced if it is essential to support the key points of your analysis.
The first-hand research can be conducted via interacting with the business as a customer (signing up for email newsletters or promotions, requesting catalogs, calling customer service to gather product information, requesting customer materials from the company, making a purchase, returning the goods or submitting a complaint, conducting a usability test, etc.), interviewing key employees, or observing the process as an employee.
· The requirement of length of this final analysis paper is 8-10 pages, but including the exhibits and annotation. So please include exhibits and annotation to meet this requirement. Exhibits should be properly annotated, and clearly illustrate a key point in the paper. Exhibits should not exceed 4 pages. So this paper should be 6 pages of words + 2 to 4 pages of exhibits and annotation. Please ask if the price should be adjusted due to this requirement at bidding.
· Be analytical, not just descriptive. Be as objective as possible: how the company manages the customer experience – not if you personally like or do not like your experience, or if the website looks pleasing, etc.
· The project should NOT focus on customer acquisition, direct-response campaigns, marketing strategies, etc. Instead, it should focus on the business processes and customer interactions or communications the company addresses to the prospects and customers, such as fulfilling an order or delivering a satisfactory experience. Extraneous material not related to the topics of the class will count negatively in the grading of the project.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.