A. Complete each of the following parts of the attached “Course Outline Template” for your eight-week course:
1. course overview, (brief and no longer than 75 words)
2. eight weekly course module topics
3. eight weekly key concepts
4. one to two evidence-based active learning strategies per week
5. citation of scholarly sources using APA format aligned to each evidence-based active learning strategy
Note: A formal narrative paper in APA format will be submitted that includes aspects B, C, D, E, and F.
B. Use the information from your course outline to complete the following:
1. Justify the following three aspects of the course based on your outline’s course overview:
• how the learner would benefit from taking the course
• specific concepts emphasized in the course
• relevance to professional nursing practice
2. Discuss how your eight weekly course module topics will cultivate the development of your course.
3. Explain how your weekly key concepts promote student-centered learning.
a. Describe how your weekly key concepts align with one of the following professional standards or guidelines:
• “The Essentials of Baccalaureate Education for Professional Nursing Practice” (AACN, 2008)
• Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) competencies
• “Quad Council Competencies for Public Health Nurses”
4. Explain how your eight weekly key concepts align to your course overview.
5. Discuss the relevance of creating a course outline to your role as a nurse educator.
C. Discuss three learning strategies from your course outline and how they address the diverse needs of learners.
1. Describe how you will implement one of your identified learning strategies from part C to address diverse learning needs.
a. Identify the predominant learning style addressed by the strategy described in part C1.
b. Justify how your identified learning strategy will facilitate your students’ development of clinical reasoning and self-reflection skills.
D. As a nurse educator, describe how you would foster student-centered outcomes in each of the following learning environments to promote interprofessional collaboration and teamwork:
E. Describe how your nursing students’ cultural, societal, and life experiences can influence their abilities to learn.
F. Explain how one of the following learning theories can be applied to the development of a nursing education course:
G. Submit your formal narrative paper in APA style, including but not limited to title page, headers, in-text citations, and references.
H. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.