Virtually tour one art museum and explore their online presence/website to write a 700-800 word paper in MLA style. This should be a narrative in which you discuss your experience as a virtual museum-goer, evaluate their website, and prepare a critical evaluation of one work of art from the museum’s collection. Do not copy and paste information from the museum’s Web site, rather prepare a response in essay form.
Address the following prompts in your paper. If you need assistance in finding an appropriate museum, please don’t hesitate to contact your instructor. This paper must be typed in a 12-point standard font, such as Times New Roman or Arial.
• Identify in your opening paragraph the name of the museum, city and state where it is located, hours, cost of admission, and name of the director.
• Location: Is the location of the museum easily accessible from major freeways? How is the parking situation? Map out a the route you would take to physically visit the museum.
• Permanent collection: What types of art does this museum collect (e.g. American art, ancient Roman art, etc.)? Identify some works located in their virtual tour. Are labels provided and are they easy to understand?
• Events and exhibitions: What special events and exhibitions are planned for this year?
• Museum store: Does the museum’s website offer an online store? If so, what is sold in the
museum store? Are the prices reasonable?
• Other amenities available to the public: Do they have an education program? What types of
classes and lectures do they offer? What membership programs are offered?
• Virtual tour: Explain what you viewed while on your virtual tour. Was it engaging and instill a
desire for you to physically visit the museum? What information was made available about the artworks you viewed while on the tour. How long did you spend virtually exploring the museum? Would you recommend others to virtually tour this museum, why or why not?
• Critically analyze one work of art from the museum’s collection in which you discuss iconography and form (Formal Elements and Principles of Design).
• Provide various images/screenshots in your paper that apply to your content. Explain the relevance of each image.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.