Given parameters. please closely follow directions regarding sources closely.
1. Topic need to be narrow enough to do research and original writing. “Free speech” would be too broad and would need a narrower focus. Examining a recent Supreme Court decision that looked at whether or not a public library could ban the use of Facebook to post “hate speech” might be narrow enough and would still involve freedom of speech issues.
2. Page requirements for the research paper is a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 7 pages of actual text. Cover pages, bibliographies, and endnotes pages do not count toward the minimum page requirement.
3. Format, including citations and bibliographies, are set by the American Political Science Association (APSA). Your research paper folder will provide a copy of the APSA citation guide in its current edition.
4. Grading criteria are described in the rubric for the assignment, which you may find and view in the assignment dropbox near the bottom of your assignment list.
5. A minimum of 10 sources are needed for this assignment. At least half should be primary sources, such as court decisions, laws, statements from political figures, etc.
6. The secondary sources should generally come from peer reviewed, academic journals or from law reviews, or from books although, for some topics, appropriate sources may include recent media articles. If so, at least three secondary sources should be from peer reviewed articles and two may come from respected media outlets.
7. You may use non-academic sources, but they do not count towards your rubric requirements. In other words, if you use a non-academic source, such as a website, you should have six total secondary sources—the one non-academic source and the five peer reviewed academic sources.
8. You may use journals or books in electronic format, but no other website sources are allowed as secondary sources. Primary sources taken from digital resources are acceptable, however.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.