● Choose a piece.
○ They are all by composers we’ve encountered or will encounter soon.
○ Choose something that you really enjoy because you’re going to have to
get to know it well.
○ Listen to it a couple times in the beginning. Do some research. Listen to
it more. Start your work. Listen to it more. Listen to it some more.
● Discuss some historical aspects of the piece.
○ What is the type of piece and how does it show that?
■ For example, if it’s a fugue, what about it is fugue-like? If it’s a sonata, discuss that form. If it’s an Agnus Dei, what is its place in the mass? Etc.
○ How does it reflect what you learned about the composer?
○ How does it reflect the style of its time period?
an outline of the form using timestamps.
○ Be able to show the form of the piece with these timestamps.
○ Notice when musical elements change. These usually help define form.
○ What form is it? Is it typical of what it’s supposed to be? Why or why
● Talk about the piece in terms of its musical elements.
○ The musical elements were from Chapters 1-3 in your textbook.
○ Discuss anything you find interesting about the rhythm/meter,
pitch/harmony, and instrumentation/timbre.
○ If it is a vocal work, how is the text used?
○ And most importantly, how is the composer using these elements to
create the musical experience that you’re having?
● Finally, talk about your subjective experience getting to know the piece.
○ This can be about the emotions that it might suggest.
○ You can also talk about any imagery that it might evoke.
○ Perhaps something about the performance or performers is interesting to
you and worth mentioning.
○ Be creative! Anything you think is noteworthy can be mentioned.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.