I need to write a business plan for my writing class. The business plan should include 5 sections including financials, introduction, marketing, business, and market, but I only need to do the introduction section for the business plan.
Summary of Business Ideas:
1. It is a virtual reality (VR) entertainment store/studio named “Anet”(A-rated network marketing).
2. The store is located in Little Toyoko, downtown Los Angeles because of the cheaper rent and the people (especially young people).
3. In the store, customers can pay to play the VR games, and we also sell different brands of VR and our own souvenirs such as T-shirts and mugs.
3. We have a bar in the store that customers can pay to get snacks and drinks.
4. We also have an online website that sells different brands of VR, T-shirts, and mugs.
5. In the online website, customers can make appointments for the real store and become a member and earn points. These points can be redeemed for souvenirs or time to play VR games.
The following is the questions that you should answer in your Introduction section:
Introduction, also known as Your Product/Service: shows the “what” of your business. Questions to Answer—
1. What is the purpose of your business?
2. Does the product/service solve a problem or address an opportunity?
3. Is it a luxury item or a necessity?
4. How does the product/service achieve its purpose?
5. What are its unique features?
6. What is its technological life?
7. What are the chances it will become out-of-date?
8. What are the chances it will change in style/fashion?
9. Is the product/service capital-intensive?
10. Is it labor-intensive?
11. Is it material-intensive?
12. Will some or all of the business need to be subcontracted?
13. Does the company’s survival rest on someone else?
14. Are there any regulatory/approval requirements?
15. What liabilities may the product/service pose? Are there insurance requirements?
16. How does this product/service compare to similar ones?
17. What are any special manufacturing/technological considerations?
18. Is equipment involved? What is its reliability?
19. What are related services you will provide?
20. How will they increase/enhance the profitability of your venture?
1. Describing the product/service too technically, too broadly, or to ambigiously
2. Failing to complete research on how to protect from liability or competition.
3. Identifying too much red tape/uncertainties from regulatory agencies.
4. Including weak future development plans
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.