You will first submit an outline to organize your thoughts and main points. Your outline should be formatted a specific way and must contain the following elements as described below.
The outline format: Your outline must be formatted as described and exemplified in the example attached. Please note that this format will be assessed in your grade:
Use an alphanumeric sequence
Sections should be indented and aligned
Follow the suggested order of the required elements
Use brief but detailed and descriptive phrases.
ANIMALS: (ALLIGATOR) *PLEASE ORGANIZE THE INFORMATION EXACTLY HOW IT IS LISTED BELOW*
I. The Introduction Section
A. Organism Introduction
1. The common and scientific name of your organism. Please see this link to help with scientific names if needed: How To Write Scientific Names
2. Where you observed your organism (country, state, park, zoo, etc.)
3. A brief discussion on why you chose your organism
4. If possible, a picture and/or video of you safely observing your species in the field. If not possible, search the Internet for an image (and remember to cite your source for the image) in a typical habitat.
II. The Body
A. Physical Description
1. You must include a brief physical description. You can use your personal observations. If you cannot safely observe your organism, you must research.
a. Size, Coloring, etc.
B. Life Cycle and Reproduction
1. Life Cycle: describe the life cycle of your organism. The life cycle refers to the series of changes that happens from the beginning of life as your organism develops and grows into a mature organism. Please see here for some hints on the Life Cycle. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
2. Reproduction: You must discuss the reproductive strategies of your organism (e.g. release of gametes by a fish or hermaphroditic reproduction in earthworms), mate choice, mating displays, mate competition and mating systems.
C. Structure and Function
1. Please select one organ system of your organism that you find to be particularly interesting and describe both the anatomy and physiology of that system.
2. If your organism is an animal, here are a list of the general animal organ systems
D. Energy Ecology
1. If you can observe these, that is best. If not, research.
2. What are the food sources? Types? Amounts? Temporal pattern of feeding? Specific handling or processing of food items by the organism (e.g. the way a squirrel manipulates an acorn)
1. Where your organism lives. This does not refer to a city or state, but rather the natural environment in which your organism lives.
2. You should consider abiotic factors, such as soil, water, etc., as well as biotic factors, such as predators, hosts, etc.
III. The Conclusion Section
A. This section should contain four to six points that sum up the main points from the body of the outline.
B. Start your conclusive section with one sentence summarizing some basic information about your chosen organism (name and geographical distribution).
C. Continue with a brief summary (1-2 sentences) about the life cycle and any particular body structures.
D. Include a brief summary (1-2 sentences) about the ecological role of your chosen organism in its ecosystem.
E. Wrap up the conclusive section with a closing note that provides brief information about a unique fact and/or behavior of your chosen organism.
IV. The Reference Section:
A. This is not just the reference page; rather, referencing should occur throughout the outline as it will in your presentation. Therefore, your outline should include both a separate reference page containing a minimum of five sources listed in proper APA reference list format AND internal citations throughout the outline where appropriate. Please be sure to see the resources below for assistance regarding in-text citations and reference list formatting, and/or ask me if you have any additional questions.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.