I have to write a position essay of Due to the coronavirus, colleges and universities have moved their classes from face to face instruction to online. Now that you have taken some online classes, it is time to write an essay on this topic.
For this position paper assignment, you will take a side — a position — on the issue of online learning. Is it better than face to face learning? Should schools offer both learning options? Do you have an idea (thesis) of your own?
This paper is worth 200 points as it is considered your final for the class. Write five pages with at least four sources, following MLA citation
Steps to follow:
1. Review the powerpoint on how to write an introduction for a Position Essay.
2. Review the powerpoint on how to write a Position Essay.
3. After writing your introduction, write a background paragraph (see in this module or here). This should be the second paragraph of the paper. This provides context to the reader of the essay to explain why you are writing this paper. Here you could go into more detail about how many schools only offered remote learning this semester. How many offered face to face classes, etc.
4. Body paragraphs: This is where you try to convince the reader to your side of the debate — about 60 percent of the body paragraphs — or your thesis on this topic. The other 40 percent of this part of the paper should anticipate what the other side will say, but remember to answer back. Why is your side the better choice?
5. Conclusion: Wrap it up. Restate — in a different way — the main points you made in your paper. Or point to a broader implication. You can refer to this handout for help.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.